Your mom is the best. She wiped your nose and brought you hot tea when you were sick, right? She picked up your toys when you were little and tried to talk some sense into you when you were a teenager.
But baseball moms do also so many things that make their sons the best baseball players, teammates and coaches, they can possibly be.
Here are 7 things you have to be grateful for to your baseball mom.
- She was your most important coach, making sure you went to bed early enough and got up in the mornings. She made sure you ate your veggies.
- She always made sure you had all your baseball equipment ready. And she never stopped trying to clean all those stains from your white baseball uniform.
- She almost developed a career in carpooling.
- To other moms, weekend meant relaxing, traveling, hanging out with friends, or just cooking and cleaning. To your mom, weekend meant baseball.
- She did develop a career in taking professional little league photos.
- She was your loudest and most faithful cheerleader.
- She was the only person who knew how to tell you that you did great, even though your team lost.
So go hug your mom, and get her something nice for Mothers’ day. Afterall, she is a baseball mom, and they keep the baseball world turning!
Did you like this? Subscribe and get our news right into your inbox!